Pelvic and Women’s Health Services
We provide pelvic health physiotherapy services, specialising in the following conditions.
- Birthing injury
- Pre/postnatal pelvic pain
- Sports and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Urinary incontinence (stress, urgency, and mixed)
- Pelvic organs prolapse
- Postpartum return to exercise assessment/management
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Pregnancy related pain
- Pelvic girdle or pubic symphysis pain
Pelvic & women’s health screening questions
- Need to go to the toilet in a hurry? Or not make it there on time?
- Accidental urine leakage when you exercise, play sport, or sneeze?
- Difficulty to empty your bladder or bowel?
- Suffer from complex pregnancy and postpartum injuries or pain?
It might be “common” BUT it is NOT “normal”
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, we can help you to improve your function and quality of life!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need a referral to see a Pelvic health physiotherapist?
No, you do not need a referral.
Will my treatments be covered by ACC?
Treatments related to specific maternal birthing injuries that occurred from 1st October/2022 will be covered. If you are unsure, please discuss with our Pelvic health physiotherapist.