Nearly 65 per cent of runners experience running related injuries each year. These are often caused by inefficient and incorrect running patterns. Whatever your running goal is, from just a run around the block to completing a marathon, we can help.
Your 60 min assessment will involve the following …….
- Taking your running history
- Musculoskeletal assessment
- Technical and biomechanical analysis of your current running style
- Running specific exercise and intervention program
- Shoe wear and surface advice
How a running assessment can help you…..
- Reduce your risk of injury
- Eliminate recurring injury
- Improve golf performance – a lower handicap and an increase in your driving distance
- Exercise to stabilise your shoulder, back and hips
- Enable you to play without pain, stiffness or discomfort